Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Another day

Well the pin-up I had posted earlier is done being inked and is now off to be colored. I think it'll tur out rather nice and I am looking forward to seeing it finished. Who knows maybe i'll use it as a cover somewhere down the line.

I also have a new artist working on another short for Marshal Tyme for issue 3. I can't wait to see the pages as I think his style will work really nicely with the character. Once I get some pages I'll post them for you guys to check out. Also considering collecting all the Marshal Tyme stories into a trade. I'll look it over and see how much it would cost and if it is worth doing or not.

So Super Tuesday came and went and nothing has really changed. besides the fact that Mitt Romney refuses to see reality. Something about that guy just rubs me the wrong way. I like McCain much better, though I liked him more back in 2000 when he really should have been the nominee over W. And Huckabee is just a total long shot with a plan for the "fair tax" thing that would never work. It'll just create a huge blackmarket culture. the Dems are neck and neck and I am wondering when they'll decide its better to join forces then keep cutting into one another. I like Obama and don't really by the whole lack of experience thing. It's not like I really trust a longterm politician anymore then I would him. Hiliary is by far the smartest candidate out there and the woman knows her stuff. Should be and interesting couple of months.

0 comments: