Sunday, April 20, 2008

Finished issue

So late last night I finished writing one of the more difficult issues of Adam Zero. It wasn't that I didn't know what I wanted to do as much as it was just hard putting it all into some type of cohesive script that people could follow. Hopefully I succeeded and it'll be well received. Now I move onto the big wrap up issue for this story arc. I'm going to try and bang this one out much quicker so I can move onto the next one.

Also finished another backup of Marshal Tyme and i'm working on another Spy Killer script. I think it helps to have had one of the best days I had in a long time yesterday. I had been planning on attending NY Comic Con but I had to stay home and I would up spending most of the day playing with my daughter. Best day I've had all year.

0 comments: