Monday, August 18, 2008

Please excuse the interupption......

Okay so I am going to rant for a bit here. I usually talk about my writing or some other such thing but I feel the need to vent a bit here. So for all those who don't wish to be pulled into the vortex of my everyday life I apologize.

It seems as of late I am having a bit of a crush of former "friends" contacting me or trying to in some form or another. Now for the most part this has been fine and pleasant. Most have just wished to catch up and or say hello. To which I have no problem with, what I do take issue with is people who can't seem to let go of the past. And slip into stalker mode. I mean my god its been forever and these people act like it all just happened yesterday. Was I not the nicest person to some of these people yes. I was an SOB at times I admit it. But what the hell people. I don't need to rehash it on a daily basis. And what I really don't need is people calling me at home or other places trying to "find" me. If I wanted to talk to you I would. If I don't call you back its because I don't want to, that simple. Get over it and move on, I have. So to all you stalkers out there "Hi psychos!" because I know your reading this just get over it and leave well enough alone.

Now not to discourage former friends to say hello this is not meant for everyone who has contacted me as of late. If your asking yourself does he mean me. I can pretty much guarantee it isn't you. Because these psychos would never ask themselves that. I've been happy to hear from some old friends and flames. Just not the inherently insane ones who won't leave me alone. Okay so that's my rant now off to have a drink because I could use one.

0 comments: