Page 1 of Adam Zero #4 for your viewing pleasure. Pages are coming along nicely and will start getting lettered shortly. All while I am also in the process of dealing with the new house. Which leads me to my mea culpa as I haven't been posting as much since I am so busy. I'll try and keep up as much as possible. But I have to make the house livable so it is taking up a large chunk of time. But never fear hearty reader we shall prevail!!Thursday, May 22, 2008
Adam Zero Page 1
Page 1 of Adam Zero #4 for your viewing pleasure. Pages are coming along nicely and will start getting lettered shortly. All while I am also in the process of dealing with the new house. Which leads me to my mea culpa as I haven't been posting as much since I am so busy. I'll try and keep up as much as possible. But I have to make the house livable so it is taking up a large chunk of time. But never fear hearty reader we shall prevail!!
Labels:
Adam Zero,
artwork,
Comic Books,
Rodrigo Ramos Rodolfo,
Zack Turner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment